Below are Federal and New York State tax forms as well as the Direct Deposit form.  These forms may be completed by employees and should be submitted to their payroll processor if they would like to change their tax deductions or enroll in/change/or cancel their direct deposit.  

Also attached below are the HR/B Setup form, HR/B Change form and other new hire documents.